MCTS SQL Server 2008 Implementation and Maintenance Certification
Qualified trainers bring the MCTS: SQL Server 2008, Implementation and Maintenance exercising to life, whether in video sections or through live services. Instructors discuss information and advice only those who work with the technology everyday. By planning you for qualifications and the "real" world, you get a well-rounded knowledge into your SQL Server specialty.
Microsoft's Exam 70-432 is suitable for the IT experts who have experience in Database administration. If you want to take this examination, you should have 1 to 2 years practice of SQL Server 2008 or 2 to 3 years experience of working with previous version of SQL Server.
Exam 70-432 will give you MCTS: SQL Server 2008 Implementation and Maintenance certification. This examination authenticates your skills in SQL Server 2008 Implementation and Maintenance and related services, managing SQL Server Agent jobs, managing SQL Server instance permissions, and manages and configures databases, etc.
Exam 70-432 MCTS SQL Server 2008 Implementation and Maintenance consists of Multiple Choice, Hot Area, Drag, and Drop, Build list & reorder and Build a Tree questions. The exam can be adaptive and replication questions might be asked. There are no Case study type questions. You will be asked to attempt approximately 50 questions in 120 minutes. To qualify, you need a score of 700 out 1000 in both multiple-choice questions and in Simulation questions.
Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Implementation and Maintenance examination spotlights on your capability to maintain and implement SQL Server 2008 systems. You should practice the following topics to get yourself trained for the examination:
* Implement database mail
* Configure full-text indexing
* Manage SQL Server Agent jobs
* Configure SQL Server services
* Configure SQL Server instances
* Configure additional SQL Server components
* Install SQL Server 2008 and related services
This examination has been updated for SQL Server 2008 R2.
Applicants should have 1 to 2 years of experience using SQL Server 2008 or 2 to 3 years of experience using a previous version of SQL Server. Applicants for this examination are IT experts who have jobs in which database administration is their main area of responsibility, or they work in surroundings in which databases are core to their job roles. These job roles include the following:
* IT Generalists who work in atmosphere in which SQL Server 2008 R2 is part of an overall solution
* IT Experts who manage systems that run SQL Server 2008 R2
* IT Experts who work with third-party applications that are built on SQL Server 2008 R2
* Developers who build applications that use SQL Server 2008 R2
This exam measures your capability to achieve the technical tasks listed below. The percentages indicate the comparative weight of each major topic area on the test. The higher the percentage, the more questions you are likely to see on that content area on the examination.
* Installing and Configuring SQL Server 2008 (10 %)
* Maintaining SQL Server Instances (13 %)
* Managing SQL Server Security (15 %)
* Maintaining a SQL Server Database (16 %)
* Performing Data Management Tasks (14 %)
* Monitoring and Troubleshooting SQL Server (13 %)
* Optimizing SQL Server Performance (10 %)
* Implementing High Availability (9 %)